Oman Plants

Oman Plants
Cheery blossoms from Al-Jabal Al-Akhdar in northern Oman

Oct 23, 2009

Blogging can make you rich!
















That said, it did not make me rich!
A list of the top 50 bloggers showed the most influential bloggers from around the globe. Needless to say that the majority of these bloggers have only recently joined the blogging globe. Actually, quite a few of them, including the author of that post, have not been in the blogosphere for more than 3 years, less at least by two to three years since I started blogging back in 2005 . Nonetheless, unlike me, they managed to turn words into cash, which very few people are able to. Over the years, I came to read to quite a few of them, names such as Gina Trapani from Lifehacker and Leo Babauta of Zenhabits. Leo has influenced me a great deal with his tips on productivity. I still procrastinate though Leo if you're reading this :) I truly recommend going through the list and visit each and everyone of these guys!
It pays to learn what to write and how to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation